Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Community Registered General Nurses (RGN's) to work in Northampton.
The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
- 08:30 am - 16:30 pm / 09:00 am - 17:00 pm
- Weekdays - £24.00 Per Hour Umbrella
- Saturdays - £30.00 Per Hour Umbrella
- Sundays/ Bank Holidays - £36.00 Per Hour Umbrella
Requirements of the Community Registered General Nurses:
- Experienced Community RGN Band 5
- Active NMC Registration
- Smart Card
- System one knowledge
- Own transport
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Community Registered General Nurse jobs are advertised by Mo Sofique; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.