Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse/ Specialist practitioner to work in Bristol in a Specialist Eating Disorder Service.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. You will be working 9am - 5pm
Duties of Band 6 Nurse:
- Your role will primarily be based in Bristol but there will be occasions where you will be expected to travel to North Somerset and BANES, therefore it is essential that you have your own transport, or be willing to use public transport to do this.
- Through this support and training there is the opportunity to obtain and develop specialist knowledge in eating disorders and community working.
- The Service Covers BNSSG and the BANES section of BSW.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- At least 18 months post qualification experience and preferably community working experience although this is not essential as training and supervision of this role will be provided
- You will be enthusiastic and motivated to work with eating disorders and have good assessment skills.
- Depending on experience and interest you may hold your own caseload of community clients, delivering brief interventions.
- Must be a car driver
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Psychiatric Nurse/Specialist practitioner job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.