Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time within a Community Mental Health Team based in Powys. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Psychiatric Nurse role is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- As post holder of this role you will be responsible for the specialist assessment and care of clients and provide relevant appropriate treatments when appropriate to allow them to maintain independence for as long as possible in the community.
- If successful, you will liaise with specialist services within their catchment area and develop links with Primary Care Services and other caregivers.
- Manage outcomes autonomously, but link to peer support through supervision and video conferencing facilities.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Darren Murphy; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.