Sanctuary Health are currently looking for Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurses to work in CAMHS based in Tameside.
The pay rates for these full-time roles are £24 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initial 3 month contracts.
You will provide access to a range of quality psychotherapeutic interventions in accordance with individual assessed need. This will include the assessment planning implementation and evaluation of a variety of therapeutic approaches either alone or as a member of the MDT.
You will be responsible for and manage a defined caseload and undertake case management responsibilities within the caseload.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurses:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- This role would suit someone who has good assessment skills and enjoys short term intervention/ possible long term with patients.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Community Psychiatric Nurse jobs are advertised by Darren Murphy; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.