Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time within CAMHS based in Nottingham. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rates for this Community Psychiatric Nurse job is £25 - £25.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract. Working From Home Could be possible.
- Enhance and support universal service professionals to promote and support the emotional health and wellbeing of children, young people and families through contributing to professional consultation and training
- To enhance access to the mental health services for children and young people for whom it is clinically indicated so to allow timely assessment, formulation and evidence-based intervention within a multi-agency framework
- Work within the Choice and Partnership Approach framework
- Utilise Routine Outcome Measures so to ensure partnership working which is goal specific and evidence
- Collaborate and liaise with agencies, creating positive and helpful relationships
- Support the eradication of stigma associated with mental health services
- Promote the safety and welfare of service-users and their families/carers
- Co-ordinate and facilitate appropriate care planning
- Maintain a professional attitude so to be a positive advocate of the wider CAMHS service
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.