Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time within an Adult Community Mental Health Team in Canterbury.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £23.35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- As part of the multi-disciplinary team, and in partnership with services users, have delegated responsibility for the safe and effective delivery of assessment & quality care programmes, to a designated client group.
- Support of the work of the Multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health service through the provisio1 of quality assessments & care programmes to people referred to the Adult secondary-level mental health services.
- Actively assist in establishing effective models of care with the aim of producing a seamless therapeutic, quality "service user-focused" services
- Adopt a recovery approach to working with service users and their families.
- Be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care programmes t, a designated client caseload.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Two years experience at Band 5 or above in a hospital or community setting.
- Evidence of continued professional developmental, appropriate to the role.
- Effective communication skills.
- A clear understanding of CPA and care co-ordination role.
- Good understanding of the principles of the Recovery Approach.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.