Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within a CMHT based in Bury.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24 - £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month ongoing contract.
- The role will include care co-ordinator and assessment responsibility for a number of people who use secondary mental health services. You will be expected to take part on the duty rota.
- You will be involved in assessment of risk and care and care planning processes for clients engaged with the service.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Darren Murphy; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.