Are you interested in a new Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) role?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Ilkeston.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.50 - £25.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Carry a community caseload of mental health patients
- Perform general and risk assessments
- Administer medications and perform depot injections
- Liaise with other mental healthcare professionals
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Proven experience working in Community Mental Health
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- A car available for work and be willing to travel within the community
- An effective and responsible lone worker, capable of organising own workload
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.