Are you interested in a new Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) role?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Chelmsford, within the Dementia Reviews and Support Team.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.00 - £25.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide and oversee the management and care of service users
- Produce accurate and timely documentation
- Oversee the conduct / contribute to the assessment process
- Conduct risk assessment of the individual and of the potential hazards in the service user's environment
- Attend multi-disciplinary meetings
- Report and document incidents as required
- Responsible for administration of medications, assessment of side effects, review concordance and clinical effectiveness of medication regime
- Provide psycho-social intervention, education and support
- Undertake physical health checks of services users and act on the findings appropriately
- Understand and utilise Health and Social Care commissioned services, demonstrating an empathetic approach of Fairer Access to Care Services
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.