Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within a LEO Community Team based in Lambeth.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £23.20 per hour (Assignment rate). and is a 3 month contract. Working Monday - Friday, 5 days a week, with a shift pattern of 09:00am - 17:00pm.
- To assess the physical and mental well-being needs, plan, implement, evaluate and monitor care in collaboration with the service user, carers, and other members of the multidisciplinary team.
- To ensure appropriate and up to date Risk assessments and care plans are available for service users attending the clinic.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Knowledge of ePJS desirable.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.