Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Hereford and surrounding areas.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.50 to £25 per hour (rate may be negotiable depending on exp) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Will have experience of therapeutic interventions
- Will be required to give depot injections
- Undertaking comprehensive assessment of needs & care planning & risk management
- Able to work with a positive can do approach
- Work as part of a team - adopt a MDT approach to care delivery.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Minimum of 12 months community experience - preferably in last 2 years.
- Experience of managing complex caseload
- Experience of managing patients in crisis - for purpose of duty provision & caseload management
- Experience of CPA/care coordination role
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.