Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurses to work in Amersham.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £27 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate) It is an initial 3-month contract.
- Due to Covid staff are working from home, the expectation is that staff came to the office on a 5 weekly rota; however face to face contact with clients is on an urgent or emergency basis. CPN's are expected to still be able to administer their client's depots.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- S42 is essential.
- Knowledge of Safeguarding.
- Car required.
These Community Psychiatric Nurse roles are advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.