Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Runnymede and Spelthorne, Surrey. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.94 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. Working 9am-5pm.
- The post holder will need to manage Screen referrals, complete full assessments and plan accordingly with clear care planning process.
- The post holder will need to be able to carry out Duty worker role with a busy Community mental health team.
- Complete CPA for patients under CPA.
- Liaise with other SABP services such as acute wards, Liaison Psychiatry, Home Treatment and other external agencies such as Police, housing and Surrey Council Children services
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- System 1 experience.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.