Are you interested in a new Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) role?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Croydon, within the Assessment and Liaison Team.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £25.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Experience working within a similar role
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Registered Nurse (Mental Health) or other professional registration e.g. Social Work and Occupational Therapy
- Mentorship Course (or other relevant teaching/assessment course)
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Experience of working in Home Treatment Teams or Psychiatric Liaison or equivalent environment
- Experience in managing safeguarding issues/caseloads
- Experience in carrying out detailed assessments, formulating and planning care
- Current up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
- Basic computer skills
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.