Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 7 Community Physiotherapist to work based in Coxheath & Tonbridge.
The pay rate for this locum Community Physiotherapist job is £28-£29 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
The team is comprised of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, and Therapy Assistants. The service has two bases, one in Coxheath and one in Tonbridge. The role is 37.5 hours per week, but part time and flexible working patterns would be considered if able to meet the needs of the service.
- 22.5 to 37.5 hours.
- Approximately 8am-4pm Monday to Friday.
- Complete comprehensive assessments and deliver personalised treatment programs to patients in their own homes.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
- Minimum 2 years post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist, including previous community experience.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 7 Community Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.