Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Community Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Merton, within the Rapid Response Service.
The pay rate for this locum Community Physiotherapist job is £26.00 - £34.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Work closely with the rapid response Occupational Therapist, Advanced Nurse practitioners and GP
- The prevention of hospital admission supported discharge and rehabilitation
- Working with patients, service users and their carers in providing highly specialist physiotherapy assessment and treatment plans to prevent avoidable hospital admissions
Requirements of the Community Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Experience of working in rapid response or similar service
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.