Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to work full-time in Gosport, Hampshire.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
The geographical area that the therapy service cover is Fareham & Gosport, Havant & Waterlooville, and Petersfield & Bordon areas.
- As postholder of this role you will work within a community therapy service that works as part of an integrated service with Adult services to provide a supported Discharge to assess model from our local acute hospital
- To provide physiotherapy support to a newly established Discharged to assess facility in Gosport area, although staff member could be asked to support discharge to assess in the community
- The unit has been established to support patients who have ongoing needs, inc patients with ongoing rehab needs, people who are requiring CHC or assessment for long term care, as well as patients who require isolation due to covid guidance prior to returning to their primary residence
- Physiotherapy cover will be provided over a 5 day period, and will be provided as an inreach model
- Responsibility for goal setting and rehab plans to be implemented alongside the MDT inc. rehab assistants and Occupational Therapists
- Support discharge planning and attendance to board rounds and MDT meetings
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Will be required to work autonomously and be self-motivated
- Experience of rehabilitation working is essential
- Must be a car driver
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.