Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to work full-time/part-time (minimum of 22.5 hours) in Ashfield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- To provide an assessment of people transferred onto the schemes from the community or from local hospitals
- Develop rehabilitation treatment plans with patients and their carers, which can be implemented by care assistants and Technical Instructors with a view to discharging to or maintaining people within their own home environment
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Must be a car driver
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.