Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to work full-time in Christchurch, Dorset, within the Multi-Disciplinary Intermediate Care Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Providing support to patients in the community with a variety of physical conditions.
- Enabling the avoidance of hospital admission and supporting timely discharge from an acute hospital.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Skills in physical assessment, assessment for equipment, identification of therapy goals etc.
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.