Are you looking for a new full-time Physiotherapist role in Rotherham?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to work full-time in Rotherham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £24.41 - £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- To support CHAT (Community Hospital Admission Avoidance Team) to facilitate a safe discharge from the front door of ED and UECC and prevent admissions to the acute wards
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Requires band 6 physiotherapists with previous experience of physical intervention with crisis management, rapid response assessment and clinical decision making around safe discharge
- Preferable experience of A&E / UECC work
- Must be a car driver
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.