Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to work full-time in Reading. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £24-£25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is on a 3-month contract contract.
- The post will be part of a Multidisciplinary team that supports a joint Social Service and Health pathway offering community rehabilitation and Rapid response Crisis Support in the Berkshire West.
- The team aims to help prevent hospital admission and re-admission to hospital, facilitate timely hospital discharge and maximise functional ability and independence of service users.
- The team also supports community physiotherapy and falls pathways seeing people within their own home.
- To provide high quality, responsive physiotherapy services working as an integral member of the integrated Community team and working closely with social services and voluntary organisations for adults with a wide range of complex physical impairments and mental health conditions.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Must be a car driver
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.