Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Community Occupational Therapist to work in Horsham on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £30-£34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- The role requires you to undertake strengths-based assessments, utilising Occupational Therapy skills and knowledge to develop and implement a plan of support, aimed at improving wellbeing and delivering outcomes for people.
- The OT will be required to assess and provide equipment and minor works and have good manual handling knowledge and ability ensuring the reablement programme is monitored and reviewed and the person outcomes are met.
- The plan may include advice, information, the provision of assistive equipment and recommendations for home adaptation.
- You'll be expected to use up to date evidence-based practice to inform your intervention and where appropriate carry out risk assessments and undertake assessments under the Mental capacity Act and/or Deprivation of Liberty safeguards.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.