Sanctuary Health is currently looking for three experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapists to work across St Albans, Hemel, Potters Bar and Watford. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist jobs is £25 - £27 per hour (Assignment Rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- The post holder will be working with patient types such as elderly care, orthopaedic, neurology & end of life care.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Experience of community working
- Car driver essential.
This Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.