Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist/ Physiotherapist to work in Islington on a full-time basis. However, there may be a requirement to be part of a Saturday rota with other therapists (one shift approximately every 4-6 weeks at a 1.5 hourly rate.) The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist/ Physiotherapist job is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
During Covid, staff are based at home however are required to access the community and complete home visits.
- Set rehabilitative and functional goals with the service user and review against these goals alongside the Case Manager
- Set up care and support and provide OT intervention
- Guide the service user through up to six weeks of rehabilitation service with a view to maximising independence and working to meet goals
- Screen and work with partners to ensure that referrals into the service are appropriate
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/ Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Experience in a community setting is preferred, however we are willing to invest in training for the right candidate
Duties of the Occupational Therapist:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist/ Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.