Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist to work in Romsey, within the Integrated Community Team on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Community Occupational Therapist job is £24.00 - £25.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Management of a defined community caseload
- Managing, coordinating and delegating work ensuring referrals are dealt with according to clinical need
- Completing holistic assessments and care plans
- Ensure clinical care at all times meets acceptable standards of patient safety and quality outcomes
- Prevent unnecessary admission of patients to an acute hospital
- Support timely discharge into the community
- Re-enablement, rehabilitation, health protection and promotion programmes that improve and reduce inequalities
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
Requirements of the Community Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- A high degree of autonomy and professional accountability
- Car driver
This Community Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.