Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist to work in Guildford on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy/ Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is £25-£26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract. The candidate will work 37.5 hours per week.
- Working in partnership with members of the multi-disciplinary team, the post holder will manage a caseload of patients independently and be accountable for assessing, planning and implementing treatment and care to patients referred from the community in crisis, preventing unnecessary hospital admissions, supporting complex discharges from hospitals to enable patients to maximise independence and support patients with ongoing rehabilitation needs.
- As part of the MDT it will be part of their role to ensure that the patient is at the centre of the care, ensuring patient and carer participation in decision making. With support from the Team Leader the post holder will contribute to the on- going development of clinical practice, standards of care and service development within the Community Therapy team.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy/ Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist/ Physiotherapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must have own car/transport for work
This Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.