Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Neuro/Stroke Occupational Therapist to work in Retford on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To take a lead clinical role in the Community Neurological Rehabilitation Team providing occupational therapy with the aim of improving function for people with a range of long term neurological conditions and needs
- To work as part of the Community Neurological Rehabilitation Team to provide a therapy service through individual treatment plans and education
- To take a lead role to plan, deliver, review and evaluate advanced rehabilitation/care programmes to patients who may have neurological complex health care needs
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.