Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Hull for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN).
The pay rate for this full-time role is £25.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
This role will include working at two sites.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
- Work closely with service users and carers, their families, primary care services, and other local statutory and non-statutory agencies
- Provide high quality, responsive and recovery-focused care
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Previous experience working as a CPN
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.