Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 4 Community Children’s Nursing Administrator to work 37.5 hours per week based in Harrow.
The pay rate for this locum Community Children’s Nursing Administrator job is £14.25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 2-month contract.
- 08:00 am - 16:00 pm
- Deliver an effective and competent level of secretarial and administrative support to the Children’s Community Nursing Team
- Form part of a multidisciplinary working environment
- Report any discrepancy and/or concern to an appropriate professional or your line manager as indicated
- Book appointments for sleep studies for the ENT team, give parents the sleep study machine and download results from sleep apnoea machine using Nellcor software
Requirements of the Community Children’s Nursing Administrator:
- Relevant qualification
- Recent secretarial/administration experience
- Demonstrate combined skills of administrative competencies and excellent communication skills including good command of English
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive secretarial/administration knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Children’s Nursing Administrator job is advertised by Ben Fincham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.