Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 7/8a Clinical Psychologist to work full-time in Sherwood House, Nottingham.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is £42-£45 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
About the role:
- Upping Ward is our new Intensive Support Service for women with a diagnosis of personality disorder and complex mental health needs.
- The service pathway provides a robust programme of care for women with challenging high-risk behaviour who experience difficulties with engagement or motivation with therapeutic programmes. We aim to meet the needs of these women, who may have had previous inappropriate placements, in a less restrictive setting.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist
- Have a relevant qualification
- Recent experience is essential
This Psychologist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.