Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Clinical Psychologist to work full-time within a Low Secure Unit based in Cardiff.
The salary for this permanent Clinical Psychologist job is £45,000 per annum.
- As postholder of this role you will work within a low secure mental illness and personality disorder service for males and females who require a medium-term placement and recovery-orientated specialist treatment in order to progress on their care pathway towards rehabilitation care. The facility is split into six wards, along with semi-independent flats on-site.
- The unit is run by multi-disciplinary teams where the psychologist works alongside colleagues from Psychiatry, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, and Social Work to provide high quality care.
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- Current HCPC registration as a Clinical Psychologist
- Post-graduate doctorate in clinical/ counselling psychology (or its equivalent for those trained prior to 1996 or those in lateral transfer) as accredited by the BPS
- Forensic experience and Qualifications are desirable but not essential.
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.