Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Clinical Pharmacist to work full-time based in Loughborough.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Pharmacist job is £35.29 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Provide specialist professional advice and leadership on prescribing and pharmaceutical issues
- Act as pharmaceutical advisor to the Commanding Officer and Clinical Director
- Manage and develop clinical and ward pharmacy services urt
- Provide SME advice to clinician ward rounds and patient review meetings as appropriate
- Monitor interventions in treatment to identify training and information needs
- Join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services Team
- Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
Requirements of the Clinical Pharmacist:
- Qualified pharmacist registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
- Post qualification experience or Band 7 experience in a hospital
- Experience in secondary healthcare pharmacy to include dispensary work
- Evidence of recent and on-going CPD/Learning
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Clinical Pharmacist job is advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.