Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Children’s Service Manager to work full-time based in Sheffield.
The pay rate for this locum Children’s Service Manager job is £450 per day and is a 3-month contract.
- Support the Assistant Director and lead a team of residential children's managers
- Be accountable for ensuring overall service delivery with responsibility for strategic planning, performance and resource management
Requirements of the Children’s Service Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Previous experience working within children’s service
- A confident, motivated and inspirational leader with a proven track record of creating change and making a difference in young people's lives
- Experience of Ofsted inspections
- A talented influencer, a strong networker and be able to build multi-agency relationships and partnerships for better services to children and their families
- Highly experienced and already successful in a management role and are accomplished at using customer relationship approaches in partnerships
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Children’s Service Manager job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.