Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Care Coordinator Occupational Therapist to work in Radlett on a full-time/part-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Will work as a member of the multi-disciplinary team providing a high quality of Care Co-ordination to Service Users between the ages of 16 and 65 (and their carers) who are experiencing or recovering from their first episode of psychosis
- The core function of the service is to provide a specialist assessment of people thought to be experiencing their first psychotic episode and if appropriate, initiate and complete the 3-year pathway as directed by the NICE Guidelines. Integrated health and social care approaches will underpin practice as will care planning within a recovery framework
- The role requires skills in assessing, planning, organising, reviewing and delivering recovery-oriented and evidence-based interventions to support the recovery of service users
- This work will be in accordance with clinical governance processes and professional standards
- The post holder will utilise their skills and knowledge to undertake assessments, identify desired social care outcomes and carry out treatment both in inpatient areas and community areas as appropriate
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.