Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Care Coordinator to work based in Wiltshire, within the Community Mental Health Team.
The pay rate for this locum Care Coordinator job is £35.65 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
If there was a worker with suitable skills who wanted part-time (3 days a week minimum) hours we would consider this, but we cannot agree on long days.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am - 17:00 pm
- Care co-ordinating a caseload within the non-psychotic pathway
- Working with service users who have non-psychotic illnesses/disorders such as EUPD, depression, anxiety, OCD and PTSD
- Providing basic psychological techniques to support recovery or prepare the service user for therapy
- Effective care planning, crisis planning and risk management using the CPA framework
- Liaising with other agencies, carers and families
- Completing the CMHT duty role, approx. 1 day per fortnight
- The issuing of medication, administration of depots and managing crisis calls from service users who are in both the psychotic & non-psychotic pathway
Requirements of the Care Coordinator:
- RMN qualified, but we will consider other health & social care professionals
- Active NMC Registration
- Awareness of child & adult safeguarding, and how to raise concerns or investigation
- Trained in SCM, DBT or CBT
- Access to Rio and a Smartcard
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Care Coordinator job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.