Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Biomedical Scientist specialising in Haematology, Transfusion and Morphology to fill a full-time role in Macclesfield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Biomedical Scientist job is £30.72 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 10-month contract.
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered as Biomedical Scientist
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Ability to take sole ownership of holistic IT solutions to ensure delivery of software to a consistent standard.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including to exec management team level
- Take ownership and pride in projects, setting and achieving high standards for self and working with the IT infrastructure team.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- It is expected this role ay require compensated out of hours support
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.