Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum Band 6 Haematology/Transfusion Biomedical Scientist role based in Guernsey.
The pay rate for this locum Haematology/Transfusion Biomedical Scientist job is £31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
The Biomedical Scientist in Haematology & Blood Transfusion will work in all areas of the Haematology & Blood Transfusion Department and subject to training and competence assessment may perform tasks, either working alone or as part of a small team.
- The Haematology Department uses Horiba Medical Pentra DX/DF, Werfen TOP 300, and Ves-Matic 30 ESR processor.
- The Blood Transfusion Department uses IH-1000 Biorad grouping analyser and Mirasol pathogen reduction equipment.
- Process Haematology/Transfusion samples in accordance with all relevant policies, procedures, and codes of conduct.
- Contribute to the wider goals of Pathology as directed by the Laboratory Services Manager.
- Work independently, but not in isolation as directed by senior colleagues or the head of Haematology & Blood Transfusion.
- Maintain multifaceted relationships with all key service stakeholders. There relationships may require the ability to provide detailed information and may require persuasiveness, motivation, and reassurance skills.
Requirements of the Haematology/Transfusion Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered.
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification.
- Post qualification and recent laboratory experience in Haematology and Blood Transfusion and must have the knowledge and skill to report blood cell morphology.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Haematology/Transfusion Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.