Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Biochemistry Biomedical Scientist to fill a full-time role in Blackburn. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Biomedical Scientist job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract, with possibility of extension.
- Daily duties are carrying out Analytical investigations and confirmation of the analytical and technical validity of those investigations
- Liaising with clinical and blood science staff to ensure that diagnostically abnormal results are urgently acted upon
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science (BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science or alternative qualification)
- Post qualifying experience within a similar role
- A knowledge of Centaur XPT
This Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.