Sanctuary Health has a job vacancy for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to work full-time in Widnes.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Locum Advanced Nurse Practitioner role is £36.62 per hour (LTD Company equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The Advanced Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for the daily operational leadership of a multidisciplinary of Specialist Frailty Practitioners.
- Demonstrate advanced autonomous clinical practice working across traditional boundaries and augmenting the medical role, utilising assessment, decision making and diagnostic skills.
- This will include undertaking advanced level holistic assessment in order to address complex health care needs by using expert knowledge and clinical judgement to diagnose, initiating interventions and refer appropriately.
Requirements of the Advanced Nurse Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- Current NMC registration
- Must be a prescriber and have minor illness course
- UK Experience as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Emergency Nurse Practitioner
This Advanced Nurse Practitioner job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.