Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Lead Band 7 Occupational Therapist to work full-time within a Specialist Brain Injury and Neurological Care Service based in Stocksbridge. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £30 - £35 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) depending on experience and is an ongoing contract.
- Working as part of multi-disciplinary team, contributing occupational therapy expertise to ensure we deliver outstanding assessment, care planning and support for the people in our care.
- Participating in the provision of high therapeutic activities, using a wide range of approaches to suit the patients varying needs.
- Assisting with the training of care staff and others in principles of occupational therapy, so that an understanding of occupational therapy underpins the work of the care team.
- Encouraging independence and personal choice and help provide an environment which is conductive to patients with varied and complex needs.
- Providing evidence based practice and that is outcome focused.
- Taking an active role in your own personal and professional development and to be able to support junior staff in their development.
- Providing evidence-based practice with an outcome focus.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent experience either pre or post qualification
- Experience within Specialist Brain Injury and Neurological Care
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.