Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Pulmonary Rehab Physiotherapist to work either Full/Part-time based in Ashfield.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapy job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- To provide specialist assessment and treatment of patients with chronic respiratory disease who have complex needs, providing expert advice, guidance and information to patients, health and social care professionals, carers, relatives and other non-professionals.
- To organise and implement the Pulmonary Rehabilitation Programme at the designated area across Mid Notts, supported by the Respiratory Nurse Specialist and Technical Instructor.
- The post holder will have the opportunity to be involved in the Mid Notts Home Oxygen Service; Training will be given in this area if necessary. To lead in audit and research activities.
- To cover the Pulmonary Rehabilitation programme as and when required.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapy job is advertised by Alex Blackwell ; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.