Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Physiotherapists to fill full-time positions in a Respiratory Team, Elderly Care Care/Rehab and a Front Door Service based in Redhill. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25 - £26 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Physiotherapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Must have previous NHS experience
- Respiratory team - The candidate will need to have experience of treating respiratory patients in an acute setting.
- Elderly Care/Rehab - The candidate will need to have experience in the acute setting.
- Front door services e.d ED, ambulatory care and Acute Medical Unit - The candidate will need to have experience of assessing and managing patients in the acute setting.
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.