Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Respiratory Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Mansfield/Newark. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £24 - £26 per hour (assignment rate) depending on experience and this role is an initial 3-month contract.
- To provide specialist assessment and treatment of patients with chronic respiratory disease who have complex needs, providing expert advice, guidance and information to patients, health and social care professionals, carers, relatives and other non-professionals.
- To organise and implement the Pulmonary Rehabilitation Programme at Mansfield Community Hospital, supported by a Respiratory Nurse Specialist and Technical Instructor.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Must be a car driver
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.