Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to work full-time in Cheshunt. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £24 - £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To provide Physiotherapy to patients within the Integrated ICT and Community Nursing Teams.
- To provide assessment and treatment for vulnerable patients with complex needs, patients in crisis, preventing hospital admissions or those coming home from intermediate care bed based.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Physiotherapist
- Must have recent NHS experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Must be a car driver
- Experience within a prevention of admission team and/or community working desirable.
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.