Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to work full-time in Scarborough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Physiotherapist job is £25 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an ongoing contract.
- Assesses, plans and develops specialist physiotherapist treatment programmes for patients/ clients with a wide variety of complex physical needs in a community setting
- Develops specialised programmes of care/ care programme
- Assesses and implements therapy programmes, evaluates the outcome and reassesses the treatment on physiotherapy matters.
Requirements of the Community Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Needs to be a car driver
This Band 6 Physiotherapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.