Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Physiotherapist to work in Sheppey, Kent on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for this Physiotherapist job is £30,401 up to £37,297 per annum and is a permanent contract.
As a band 6 Physiotherapist within our rapid response team we are offering the chance to work within our therapy services in the Swale locality.
We currently provide therapy in the following areas:
- Rapid Response:
- 2-hour response visits to support hospital discharges and prevent hospital admissions via CRISIS management with an MDT approach across 7 days.
- Offering assessment and treatment for up to 6 weeks for people in the community whom have faced illness or general deterioration of their functional abilities. This includes a falls clinic and a neuro clinic.
- Community Hospital Ward: Providing rehab and discharge planning for patients at a community hospital with an 18-day EDD and providing follow up rehab to those whom require reintegrating at home.
- You will also be required to work closely with our multidisciplinary teams across all the settings, where you will be delivering high quality, individualised, evidenced based care to all patients.
- You'll care for patients and their families in the way that you believe is best, delivering our high service standards, sharing best practice, and actively improving the way we work to help us change things for the better.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an physiotherapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.