Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Paediatric Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Lytham St Annes. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 - £26 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 2-month contract.
- To be responsible for provision of specialised assessment, treatment and management of children and young people who present with a wide variety of conditions. These include, but are not limited to, chronic, complex, disabling and life limiting conditions.
- To demonstrate sound knowledge and skills in the management of paediatric neurological and developmental conditions, and behavioural and learning disabilities.
- To educate and train other healthcare and multi-agency professionals and occupational therapy students in paediatric occupational therapy management.
- To participate in the management of complex paediatric cases within a multi-disciplinary team setting, under the guidance of a more senior therapist.
- To work in the community as a lone practitioner in line with the Trust lone worker policy.
- To provide assessment for and provision of equipment and adaptations for complex children in the community as a statutory duty.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.