Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work full-time in a Community Neuro Team based in Sheffield.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24-£25.50 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract. Either Full or part time.
- To provide specialised assessment and treatment packages of high-quality healthcare for patients with neurological rehabilitation needs, in the patient's homes and community settings.
- To provide expert advice, guidance and information to health and social care professionals, carers and relatives and other non-professionals.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapies
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- 2 years post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.