Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work full-time in Lambeth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £26 - £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Role will mostly focus on assessments, report writing, meeting attendance and 1to1 interventions and has minimal group work so locum would need experience in the above
- Can work 27 hours, 30 hours, 35 hours or 37.5 hours (would ideally prefer 30 hours)
- Mon - Thur is preferred however Tuesday is essential as its ward rounds. Monday and Thursday is ideal due to CPA meetings
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Must have 2 years' experience
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.