Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work in Pembrokeshire, Ceredigion and Carmarthen on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £27 to £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3 -month contract.
- The role is to deliver community re-ablement, rehab and rapid response to prevent admission to hospital and facilitate hospital discharge. Community experience would be essential. It would ideally be a 37 hour.
- Accommodation usually has to be arranged by the Locums themselves, although there are places we can recommend. There may be nursing accommodation available in Carmarthen location
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.